Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Crafty Garage Sale

If you live in the Los Angeles area and are hankering for a good garage sale, here's one for you! This Saturday (9/29) Marie is hosting - and I and several of my knitting group cronies are contributing to - a crafter's bonanza of yarn, patterns, books, knitting, crochet and needlepoint supplies, fabric and sewing supplies, scrap booking supplies and much, much more.

Here's the pile of stuff I'll be selling. I've added to it a bit since the photo was taken this morning. I will be selling a few pieces of vintage pottery and a brand new/unused Elna 1010 sewing machine with case and walking foot, too. (I'm asking $125 for the sewing machine.)

Please contact Marie or leave me a comment if you need directions to her house. Hours of the sale are from 9 am to 4 pm. Hope to see you there!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your yard sale!

Anonymous said...

It pains me that I can't go to this sale. You guys are gonna have some great stuff and I would certainly be able to find some treasures.

good luck and good sales are being sent your way.

Ellen Bloom said...

Ooooo. I'm so excited....we love yard sales, especially when they involve yarny goodness!

cher said...

Damn! I wished I lived closer.
Have fun ;)

Jenn said...

Dammit! Why don't you guys live up here in the Bay Area! I would kill to find a gargage sale with all that fun stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm SO sorry to miss this sale. Good deals and lots of fun too? Oh me!!!

Darci said...

I would love the directions...that sewing machine is very enticing.

Octopus Knits said...

Good luck with the sale! -- too bad I'm across the country...

susanc said...

Sounds like fun! I'm nearby, so I'd love the address/directions.

Thanks!

Susan

Macoco said...

Oh man that looks like fun!

mehitabel said...

Thanks! We certainly have a mountain of stuff. I dreamed of yarn last night!

LotusKnits said...

You make me wish I lived in LA!!! Good luck with your sale!

(p.s. yes I think Jack is on the H, prolly Meg too...her "anxiety" is fishy to me.)

RoxyK said...

Hope the sale went well ;)