Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's My Line?

First Debi did it. Then La. Then Shannon. I so want to hang with the cool kids, I'm doing it, too.

Movie Meme

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t. If you do, a big thug named Guido will pay you a call. Naw, not really, but I'll be sad that you're a cheater.

1. Workers of the world, unite!
2. The numbers all go to eleven. ~ This Is Spinal Tap ~ Carrie
3. And it exploded. ~ Galaxy Quest ~ Debi
4. Hey, nice marmot. ~ The Big Lebowksi ~ Andria (nice triple play, grrl)
5. You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days? ~ Repo Man ~ Cher
6. We're on a mission from God. ~ Blues Brothers ~ Andria
7. Anybody interested in grabbing a couple of burgers and hittin' the cemetery?
8. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado...Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. ~ Glengarry GlenRoss ~ Andria
9. You're not gonna fuckin' kill me, are you?
10. I am big. It's the pictures that got small. ~ Sunset Boulevard ~ Lisa

6 comments:

Carrie said...

#2 and #6 are suspiciously familiar! I think "The numbers all go to eleven" might be Spinal Tap?

Lyndsey-Jane said...

2 is definitely spinal tap - love that film

Anonymous said...

Oooh, a meme! I only know 3 that I can name (the others sound familiar, but the titles escape me). 4. Big Lebowski, 6. Blues Brothers, 7. Glengarry Glenross (great movie)

Happy belated birthday, by the way!

Lisa said...

#10, Sunset Boulevard, a classic!

cher said...

#5 Repo Man! Hey Madge, Let's go get sushi and not pay. I effin love this film!

Debi said...

#3 is Galaxy Quest - I LOVE that movie!