Thursday, October 26, 2006

Contest

To celebrate the season, here's a Halloween contest to get you dancing with your broomstick. Or your knitting needles. Or your sweetiemonster. Whatever floats your ghost.

Rules: Send me an email with your answers by midnight PST on Oct. 31st. I'll tally up the correct answers and draw a winning name on Nov. 1st. The winner will receive a skein of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Vampira-licious reds and black.



1. The Munsters live at what address?
2. Name the punk rock lead singer who worked as a gravedigger and slept in a coffin.
3. What year was Frankenstein written?
4. Before pumpkins, from what were jack-o-lanterns made?
5. Name the actor who worked as a coffin maker before striking it rich in Hollywood.
6. What is the 13th card in a tarot deck?
7. Name Buffalo Bill's dog.
8. What fate befell Neville in the Gashlycrumb Tinies?
9. Name the last film Bela Lugosi ever made.
10. What is the year/make/model of Sam and Dean Winchester's car? Bonus point if you know its nickname.
11. What is the difference between All Saints and All Souls?
12. Vampire, werewolf or zombie?
13. Name your favorite scary movie.

Have fun, ghouls!

5 comments:

Annette said...

Wow! That is some quiz. I like a good challenge though. I'll give it my best shot. :)

Show us your Monster Mash socks!

mary said...

Yeah, show us your Monster Mash socks! ;)

Becka said...

WOW, quite quiz indeed!

mehitabel said...

Ooo, ooo, I know one! All Saints are All Hallows, so Halloween is All Hallows' Eve. I won't spill the beans on the other, though. Just let everyone else look it up--Google and Jeeves are your friends! I know where you can buy a nice copy of Frankenstein, though, not to mention Dracula, and the whole Series of Unfortunate Events (lady today wanted the Tickly books...took a little detecting to figure out Lemony Snicket from that!).

jillian said...

OK, so I'm not even trying. I don't know almost all of those. But quite a quiz!!