Friday, April 27, 2007

A Little Friendly Competition

We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming for an announcement:

Knitdevil has been sucked into an all-consuming vortex of furious knitting, and can't come to the computer right now. She cautions that if you're the betting sort, she's a long shot, but drinks are on her if she wins.

Right now she reports she's halfway finished with the right front, and hopes to begin her first sleeve this weekend. Further details will be published as we receive them.

Thank you,
The KD Staff

6 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Woo! Knit on girl!

mehitabel said...

You go, girl! Hey, drinks? If you win? And I just discovered I'm all out of wine... almost enough to make me throw the competition!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You're ahead of me. I just finished the back tonight, you've got some time, and I'd be willing to bet once you see the prize you'll knit faster.

Liz K. said...

Dude, I'm totally rooting for you. Get that bad boy finished!

Annette said...

Looks like you've found some renewed energy on CPH! I'm ready for drinks. Finish that puppy up! You're so close. :)

kgirlknits said...

I really like that wool your using for your CPH - can you share what it is? I'm a bit partial to anything green, and then if it has a bit of variegation, well, I'm undone!!!!