Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fiendish Find of the Week

Yarn Pirate

Most of you are familiar with Georgia's great hand-dyed sock yarn, but did you know that she now has her very own store? It went live on May 2nd, and stock flew outta there. Very exciting! Also exciting is the fact that she's offering a unique to the store colorway, Pretty Pirate. Isn't it delish?

She recently began selling hand-dyed roving, too, and will continue to have occasional etsy stock ups. She's very good about announcing updates on her website, so keep an eye out for what's she's up to.

Congratulations, Georgia, on the successful launch of the Yarn Pirate Shop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some pretty pirate. I scored some roving from her etsy site a couple of days ago...can't wait till it gets here.

I see you are on yarn pirates blogroll.....that makes you famous!!

BTW, I am half way through the first repeat on GL and loving it so far. I am definatly taking your advice and using lifelines. I think I'll just leave them in, that way I can keep track of how many repeats I have done.

cher said...

I'm lovin' the pretty pirate colorway. I've tried to score some goodies from her, but it seems I am always a few minutes too late, oh well, someday...
That shawl is F-A-B-U-LOUS!
whatever the color it is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to let me know how you like this yarn- I haven't tried it yet, but her colorways are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Totally yummy yarn - thanks for sharing the link!

Anonymous said...

why thank you, my dear. thanks for your support and your plugs!

i have to tell you, i think of you every time i'm in my kitchen surrounded by my day of the dead collection ;)